出自Pui Ching Green Path
Prices have skyrocketed in the economic downturn but fortunately, you may still find ways that it can save you money. Using coupons offered in newspaper or from a website is a great way of spending less cash on the things you need. Nowadays, these discounts can be found every day plus they can be obtained quite easily. It's a wise decision to clip coupons and then use them to save money on groceries. Below I will share some methods on how to use your coupons correctly:
1. First, gather coupons from various sources for example home mailers, the Sunday newspaper or from websites. Stores commonly offer coupons in various forms. Some stores offer coupons printed on the back of the receipts while the others place them on the items themselves.
2. Group your coupons into categories. You are able to group them into various categories for those who have a significant number. Should you only have a restricted number, group them into two classes, namely food items and nonfood items. Additionally, separate coupons from stores and the ones from manufacturers. Then, place them into envelopes.
3. Whenever you write your shopping list, examine your coupons. Prioritize those that are almost prepared to expire by planning meals which include those things.
4. Know your store circulars so that you can use the right coupons each time you shop. Ensure that you know the sales during the day to match the coupons in the envelopes.
5. Each store has different policy about coupon usage. Read their policy before making an order. Some stores allow people to use a store coupon along with a manufacturer's coupon on the same product, however, many stores don't allow you to do this. Read their policy carefully to be able to really obtain the discount that you expect. In addition, you also need to browse the coupon rules. Typically, they let you know about the items that you can purchase to obtain a discount, the number of items as well as the brand. For example, you may want to purchase two boxes of cereal to acquire $1 discount.
6. Research different brands prior to making an order. It is a good idea to check on various brands including generic ones. Sometimes, the generic or store-branded item enables you to save more money even though you purchase it without needing a coupon. On the other hand, the brand-name goods are probably still more costly than the generic ones even when you use a coupon.